Today we are going to share Amanda’s “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me.” We wanted to create these post’s so our followers can get to know us on a peronal level and so we can share more of our lives with you!
1. I’m happiest when… 1) I’m sitting at home in a clean house and can relax and enjoy a book 2) Outdoors hiking, climbing, biking 3) with my family and friends
2. I can fall asleep almost anywhere …Especially if … I have a pillow or a blanket
3. I’ve always wanted to… Ride a horse!!
4. My family and I… bond around food, my mom is a great cook and she loves having people over. We have dinner at least once a week!
5. I was a terrible… Singer… still am but I do wish I could sing
6. My first job was… teaching kids how to skate
7. I could probably eat salt and vinegar chips everyday.
8. I stole… a plastic dollar store ring by accident, I got so upset and ran back to return it
9. I was born on the same day as… no one in my family but my cousin and I are a day apart
10. My all-time favorite film is… If I had to pick one… it would be Gone Girl or a scary movie series like Sinister
11. I do a pretty mean… old woman impression
12. I’m still mad… I didn’t study abroad
13. My favorite thing to do when I have time is… workout and clean! I am a clean freak but I love doing it haha it’s relaxing
14. I always knew I wanted… to work in a fast paced environment
15. I’m not afraid to… travel the world alone
16. I make the best… apple pie, or so my grandpa says 🙂
17. I have almost no… excess products in my house, I always wait till something runs out before buying a new one. It’s a blessing and curse haha
18. I always cry when… I never cry… If I cry, you know something is wrong haha
19. I’m (now) a event coordinator , but I used to work in Oil & Gas for two and a half years
20. I spent 10 years… figure skating!! I quit in grade 12 to focus on school and university
21. I wish my superpower was… teleportation, I feel like I would get so much done that way haha and travel all over the world without paying for flights 🙂
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Groovy Girls and Doing anything my brother was
23. I believe if everyone smiled and spoke to strangers more often, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… when people chew with their mouths open… don’t get me started!!
25. Whenever Queer Eye is on, I’ll watch it.
So that’s a little bit more about me 🙂 Stay tuned for Michelle’s post!!
xox Cupcakes & Curls